The ideal Women’s Rugby & Transformation Officer will be a strong leader with excellent communication skills and a commitment to building a transformed, equal society. They will need to be a firm negotiator, have an eye for detail, and be capable of handling adversity.
The WR&T Officer will be tasked with ensuring that SADRA adheres to SARU’s Strategic Transformation Plan, that fair opportunities are given to all, and that a foundation is laid for the future of Deaf Women’s Rugby in South Africa.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and recruit players for Deaf women’s rugby in South Africa.
- Review SADRA’s transformation progress and goals.
- Assist Provincial committees in forming the necessary structures to form women’s teams and hold fixtures for said teams.
- Identify talent in demographics that are underrepresented within SADRA structures for possible future roles.
- Serve as a voting member on the SADRA Executive Committee
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience working with the Deaf community is preferred.
- Knowledge of SASL is preferred.
- Computer/technology literate.
Apply by submitting a CV not longer than 2 pages using the form below.
Volunteer, potential for remuneration based on sponsorship commissions & growth of the organization.