The ideal Secretary will need to have strong administrative skills. They will need an eye for detail, be adept at organising data, and will need to have good communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage official SADRA correspondence.
- Keep records of all SADRA correspondence and minutes of meetings.
- Keep the President and other relevant roleplayers appraised of significant correspondence or documentation and the matters contained therein.
- ALL correspondence is to BCC/CC the Secretary so that records can be kept for the smooth functioning of SADRA.
- Serve as a voting member of the SADRA Executive Committee.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience working with the Deaf community is preferred.
- Knowledge of SASL is preferred.
- Computer/technology literate.
Confirm acceptance of your nomination by submitting a CV, in .pdf format and not longer than 2 pages, using the form below.
Volunteer, potential for remuneration based on sponsorship commissions & growth of the organization.