The ideal Medical Officer will be experienced in the medical field and able to advise on effective management of SADRA’s primary assets – the players. They will be well-versed in best practice in keeping those who represent SADRA on the field healthy and performing at their best.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with sourcing sponsors and assistance within their particular field of expertise.
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to when considering the health and welfare of SADRA members – predominantly the players, but also administrative and management personnel who are directly involved in SADRA events.
- Serve as a voting member of the SADRA Executive Committee
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience working with the Deaf community is preferred.
- Knowledge of SASL is preferred.
- Computer/technology literate.
- Medical qualification non-negotiable
Apply by submitting a CV not longer than 2 pages using the form below.
Volunteer, potential for remuneration based on sponsorship commissions & growth of the organization.