The ideal Marketing Manager will be a strong leader with excellent communication skills. They will need to network with various stakeholders and manage the marketing team effectively. Managing digital marketing campaigns is a key part of the role, as is presenting to and negotiating with potential sponsors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Source and maintain sponsors for SADRA events.
- Manage marketing and advertising of SADRA events including, but not limited to, the website and social media pages.
- Maintain transparent communication of funding, sponsorship and arrangements for SADRA events.
- Oversee and approve quotes received from provincial chairpersons and other officials involved in SADRA events.
- Manage budget and finances until such time as a qualified Financial Officer is appointed.
- Serve as a voting member of the SADRA Executive Committee.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience working with the Deaf community is preferred.
- Knowledge of SASL is preferred.
- Computer/technology literate.
- Marketing or related qualification preferred.
- Marketing experience preferred.
Apply below by submitting a CV not longer than 2 pages.
Volunteer, potential for remuneration based on sponsorship commissions & growth of the organization.