The ideal Treasurer will have a solid background in financial management. They will have a proven track record of fiscal responsibility, and will have character beyond reproach.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage SADRA’s accounts with T Roos.
- Maintain an accurate budget.
- Disburse funds for approved expenditure (President, Vice President and Treasurer to sign off on expenditure).
- Serve as a voting member of the SADRA Executive Committee
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience working with the Deaf community is preferred.
- Knowledge of SASL is preferred.
- Computer/technology literate.
- Qualification in a finance-related post preferred.
- Experience in financial management required.
Confirm acceptance of your nomination by submitting a CV, in .pdf format and not longer than 2 pages, using the form below.
Volunteer, potential for remuneration based on sponsorship commissions & growth of the organization.